Sunday, February 3, 2008

Dang ol' loosin'

I have lost my most favorite sketchbook.

At least the one I have been using. If you have seen it, please let me know. It has my name and phone number in it.
Frustrating, every time I think about it. Especially because of the fact that it is the only place in that contains the original list of 101 things to do in the next 1001 days.

The list was completed on Tuesday while at a book tour reading/listening of David Isay's work with StoryCorps. Little did I know, he was on my "List of things to check out" in the front of the aforementioned displaced sketch book. I found out about him through one of my recent favorite Artists, Christine Hill.

Today, I played kickball, organized by Patrick at the "West Austin Park". If you are in Austin on a Sunday, drop by any time between 3pm and sundown. I think it happens every week (even when there's a super bowl.) I also made a flyer for a show at the Hole In The Wall on Feb. 15 featuring, The Black, The Reverse X-Rays, Follow That Bird, and Martin Crane. It starts at 9, and will be worth showing up on time for (Martin is great).

No comments: